Compass Group has been using CAP for short on Compass Associate Portal to distribute the pay stubs and W-2 forms to employees since December 1, 2019. And its owner management suite is briefly using OMS to spread the pay stubs and tax forms to its owners. Before December 2019, the company used the Ceridian Self-Service Portal to distribute the pay stubs and tax forms to employees and employers. Associates will not be able to access their 2019 W-2 form or pay stub online due to the termination of their contract with Ceridian. Employees were given a specific time to download their pay stubs and tax forms at that time. You can find out information about your pay stub and tax form by calling this number (877-311-4747); after calling, press 6 to go to the payroll option and then press # for pay stubs or W2s form.
- How do employees of Compass Group and its affiliates access their pay stubs and tax forms?
For employees of Compass Group and its affiliates to access their pay stubs and tax forms, first visit CAP’s web address, short for Compass Associate Portal. CAP’s web address is https://www.compassassociate.com
Enter your user ID (Personal ID number – usually eight digits with zero at the beginning) and your password (which you created when registering the account). Then click on the Login button. If you haven’t created an account yet – follow the steps below.
- How to register on CAP’s website?
There is a Registration link in front of the “Don’t Have an Account” at the bottom of the CAP login page (below the “Log In” button). Click on that link (Register).
- Fill up the verification form on the following account registration page, your personnel number, the month of birth, the last four numbers of SSN, and the first letter of the last part of your name, and click on the Next button. It is important to note that the time clock ID number and personnel ID number are different, so enter the personnel ID number (printed on the paycheck stub).
- You can go to the next page subject to verification of the information entered. On the next page, you need to make an important decision. And if you want to access your W-2 form online or are interested in accessing the paper format. Enter your email ID and phone number, select the means to receive the W-2 form and click the save button. Select Yes to obtain online. If you choose the “No” option, you have selected the paper formate to receive the W-2 form, and then you will not be able to access your W-2 form online. If you choose the “Yes” option to access online again, your W-2 form will not be sent to your home address by mail.
- Click the OK button in the following pop-up window. And click on the Complete Account Setup link of the verification email sent to your email account.
- Enter the password you want in the next window, re-enter the same password, and click the “Continue” button.
- In this stage, you have to select the security question and answer it, then click on the “Continue” button. Then wait 10 seconds to go to your account’s home page or click on the “Go to Compass Associate Site” link.
- After logging in to the account, you can go to the Paystub tab and view, print, or download your pay stubs. And you can go to the W2 tab and view the W-2 form. The pay stubs and W-2 document in PDF format are protected with a unique password, and the password is the last 05 digits of your SSN, the month of your birth, and the first letter of the last part of your name.
If you an owner, use the OMS web portal, abbreviated “Owner Management Suite,” to access your pay stubs and tax forms. The address of the OMS web portal is https://sso.compassmanager.com.
The W-2 forms will be available online for active associates on or before 01/31/21 and mailed by 01/31/21 for Compass Group individuals no longer employed. For more information, call 877-311-4747 and press 6 then #.
ESS Web- Register